At the end of the course, the student will be able to
1. Demonstrate the basics of structural analysis and analyze perfect frames.
2. Use energy methods to analyze beams and frames and demonstrate the behavior of arches along with their methods of analysis
3. Use the method of consistent deformation, analyzing fixed and continuous beams
4. Use slope deflection and moment distribution methods to analyze continuous beams
5. Demonstrate the qualitative behavior of continuous beams using influence line diagrams